Many people are confused about anxiety attacks and they are not familiar with anxiety causes. To have a basic idea about anxiety it must be kept in mind that it is due to sudden fear from something. Researchers have shown that women are more affected with anxiety attacks then men. This is due to this reason that women in our society take more stress on their mind and think more negatively as compared to men. Negative thinking is counted as one of biggest Anxiety Causes.
If you feel insecure or if you are afraid of something then chances are there that you can have and anxiety attack. However having a healthy anxiety is something good but if you feel that you are having such feeling again and again followed by one another than it is really a panic or anxiety attack and you need to consult a specialist in this case. Many people had heart attacks followed by anxiety attacks however there is nothing to be afraid of. Such things occur only if you don’t care about your condition and go for proper counseling. If you are having a fear or panic attacks then you must share it with someone close to you so that he/ she can handle you when you are in worse condition of your attack.
There are different anxiety causes and so are their treatments. If you fear from something, your body reacts in a certain way. This certain reaction of your body causes different psychological condition. You psyche is strongly involved behind anxiety attack or panic attack. People can suffer with panic or anxiety attacks due to different reasons and conditions. If you ever feel life threaten then you might get panic attack. There are many Anxiety Causes. Some of the main causes are mentioned below.
- Increase in Pulse Rate/ Blood Pressure
- Excessive amount of sweating
- Breath shortening
- Fear of Death
You can have anxiety attack anytime and anywhere. Usually normal anxiety attacks remain for 5 – 30 minutes and in some cases it can be prolonged. If we can find out Anxiety Causes then it becomes easy to treat them.
Some other main anxiety causes are:
- Long time working on computer. If you sit in front of your computer while working for a long time then it is advisable to break your routines. This will help you survive against such attacks.
- If you don’t do exercise or participate in physical works regularly then it can lead you towards anxiety attacks very easily.
- Don’t remember bad or sad incidents from your past life. Such bad events can get you towards anxiety attack. If you ever had a break up in life or such event has ever occurred in your life then chances is there that you might get panic attack while remembering that bad incident.
It is always good to go for advice to some medical professional. Only a medical professional can understand the main reason of such panic attacks and can suggest proper treatment to the patient to get out of this anxiety condition.